|Vantage Pro2 Plus
|AS3935 Lightning Sensor
|Belchertown skin version
This website is automatically updated in real time (about every 2.5 seconds) with weather observations from a Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus personal weather station located in Belchertown, MA. Weather data is received by the Davis Console and weewx connects to a Davis WeatherlinkIP module to get archive data and the live website feeds. The weather station provides the following readings:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Solar radiation
- Barometric Pressure
The rest of the observations on this website are done via software calculations and quality control checks to make sure the data is valid.
All weather observations are also posted to the following websites:
- KMABELCH13 on Weather Underground
- E8484 on CWOP
- f06ee9f5 on Windy.com
- KMABELCH13 on PWSWeather.com
- KMABELCH13 on OpenWeatherMap.org
- KMABELCH13 on Weathercloud.net
- weewx weather station software
- HighCharts for the various charts on the website
- The Belchertown skin theme built for weewx
- MQTT as the broker for instant data transfer from weather station to website
- Blink camera images are uploaded every hour using a custom Python script with the blinkpy library and ffmpeg to overlay weather information onto the image.
- Logo from TownMapsUSA and remixed for belchertownweather.com
- Forecast data from AerisWeather
- Earthquake data from USGS.gov Earthquake Catalog Developer API
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Want an about page like this? You can view my about page source here.